High-resolution CT of the lung: patterns of disease and differential diagnoses.
Shop by Subject. Back E-Books inkling Online Resources. Coming Soon. Journal Articles Elsevier Ambassador Blog. Author : By Jane P. Ko, MD.
ISBN : Publication Date : Stock Status : Please allow 2 - 3 weeks for delivery Please note, this is a print on demand title. Product Description This issue of Radiologic Clinics will focus on the essentials of thoracic imaging. Write Your Own Review. You may also like. My Account My Account.
Connect Twitter Facebook. Figures and Tables.
- The Turnip Princess and Other Newly Discovered Fairy Tales (Penguin Classics)?
- Urinary Continence and Sexual Function After Robotic Radical Prostatectomy.
- Efficient and Accurate Parallel Genetic Algorithms.
- Audio Engineering 101: A Beginners Guide to Music Production!
Citations Publications citing this paper. Micronodular lung pattern — Differential diagnosis Pedro Ninitas.
Hazards of the 'hard cash': hypersensitivity pneumonitis. Assessment of high resolution computed tomography in the diagnosis of interstitial lung disease Mridul Ayush , Ishita Jakhanwal. Adekanmi , Richard Efidi.
Imaging and Radiology
Relationship between radiologic patterns, pulmonary function values and bronchoalveolar lavage fluid cells in newly diagnosed sarcoidosis. References Publications referenced by this paper.
- You are here?
- Imaging and Radiology.
- Scalability of Networks and Services: Third International Conference on Autonomous Infrastructure, Management and Security, AIMS 2009 Enschede, The Netherlands, ... Networks and Telecommunications).
- | Shaping the Future.
- The Railway Train : How It Works;
Parenchymal opacification in chronic infiltrative lung diseases: CT-pathologic correlation. Ann N. Leung , Richard R.
High-resolution CT of the lung W. Can CT distinguish hypersensitivity pneumonitis from idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis?
ECR 2004 / C-837
David A. Logan , Jr. Importance of ground-glass attenuation in chronic diffuse infiltrative lung disease: pathologic-CT correlation. Coronal reformations of volumetric expiratory high-resolution CT of the lung. High resolution volume imaging of airways and lung parenchyma with multislice CT. Weng Kong Chooi , Sameh K. Borders , Hiroto Hatabu , Phillip M.