It covers a range of topics and techniques from the KS3 syllabus, all set at the perfect difficulty for Year 7 pupils.
- A treatise on elementary algebra.
- Key Stage 3 Year 7 Baseline Test - AQA All About Maths;
- Other Titles by A S Kalra.
- Oversubscribed: How to Get People Lining Up to Do Business with You.
- Quick links.
For each topic, questions begin with a gentle warm-up, designed to get pupils up to speed and test what they already know, then progress to more difficult questions. Full answers are provided in the back of the book. Check out our books for Year 8 and Year 9 for even more targeted practice.
All you need to do is place your order before 5pm Monday to Friday. Not a problem!
If you're a school or an individual customer in the UK, we've got a brilliant day no quibbles returns policy. If you'd like to return anything to us, just give us a ring on or email us at customerservices cgpbooks.
- Advances in Genetics, Vol. 62.
- Web Search Savvy: Strategies and Shortcuts for Online Research (LEAs Communication Series)?
- Spatial Cognition IX: International Conference, Spatial Cognition 2014, Bremen, Germany, September 15-19, 2014. Proceedings;
- The Middle Paraná River: Limnology of a Subtropical Wetland?
- Chemistry, Seventh Edition;
- Nakajima Ki-43 Hayabusa in Japanese Army Air Force RTAF-CAF-IPSF Service?
- Shop now and earn 2 points per $1.
- Treatment Approaches for Alcohol, Drug Dependence - An Intro Guide?
- We are now transferring you to our eBook partner Kobo!
- Kinetics and Thermodynamics of Fast Particles in Solids;
- Maths Education;
- Excel Advanced Skills : Start Up Maths - Year 7?
If you need more info, take a look at our cookies page. More info. The sheets can be used for exclusive numeracy and arithmetic sessions, to start off a maths lesson or given as supplementary sheets or homework.
Mathematics Years 7–10 Life Skills outcomes (linked to course content)
It contains 60 more worksheets along with the answers to topics such as Co-ordinates, Decimals, Fractions, and Percentages and Time. As with the first booklet they can be used to start lessons, especially if the topic has been recently taught or they could be used as homework sheets to help reinforce past work.
Note also that there are excellent videos that can be viewed on Decimals, Fractions and Percentages. If you need extra help then click on one of the orange links below and watch the video on that topic. Mathematics in the Workplace This booklet contains nearly pages of work for adult numeracy.
It was sent to us by a keen supporter of Maths Centre. While some of the money pages use UK money of pounds and pence they only cover a very small proportion of pages and can easily be adapted to NZ dollars.
Online Math Practice - Free Math Help | iPracticeMath
The booklet covers number, handling data, measurement, shape and space with specific reference to these concepts in the workplace, visiting an office, being with the family or shopping in the supermarket. We use mathematics every day and each unit of work will help you realise how important it is to be aware of mathematics. Completing this page is an excellent way to reinforce the skills, along with being a genuinely fun thing to do!